Friday, April 29, 2022

Miles Davis & Bob Dorough (1966) Nothing Like You (audio only)


Nothing like you has ever been seen before Nothing like you existed in days of yore Never were lips so kissable Never were eyes so bright I cant believe it possible That you bring me such delight Nothing can match The rapture of your embrace Nothing can catch The magic thats in your face Youre like a dream come true Something completely new Nothing like you has ever been seen before Nothing like you Nothing like you has ever been mine before Kisses Ive known but none so divine before No one has your magnificence Who can describe your charms Id like to make my residence Forever in your arms I never knew How wonderful life could be No one but you Could ever do this to me Call me a fool in love One thing Im certain of Nothing like you has ever been seen before Nothing like you Nothing like you Nothing like you has ever been seen before!